5 Best Gifts from our Spa Lovers Boutique
When it comes to buying gifts for your very special valentine, we know how hard it can be. So, the team here at Kaffee’s has made your job just a little bit easier by naming the 5 top gifts for Valentine’s this year.
- Passion Lipfixation from Jane Iredale
- Romance Aromatherapy Oil by Aromandina
- Rosewater by Jurlique
- Soaprocks in Red or White & Gold
- Cupcake Bath Fizzies by Feeling Smitten
- BONUS – Cherry Chocolate Rose Facial Delight (75 minutes of tantalizing chocolate facial)
Stop in and have a look around our Spa Lovers Boutique or check out our Valentine’s Day Spa Packages.
Best Valentine’s Day Spa Package Yet!
Couples, come celebrate your love and affection together in the relaxing and welcoming ambiance of our Couples Room for a delightful indulgence of a full body massage with essential oils.
Couples massages will include a Chocolate Facial Mask making your faces oh so kissable after we’re complete.
Each session will be finished with a side by side Spa Pedicure complete with a warm aromatherapy foot bath as well as a nail buff for the guys and toe polish for the gals.
Valentine Package - $315.00 total including gratuity (click to purchase)
- One hour Couples Massage
- Chocolate Facial Mask
- Side by side Pedicure with a foot bath
- Nail buff (guys) and Toe polish (girls)
This Thursday December 22 thru Friday December 23 until 9 AM, purchase a $100.00 gift certificate for $89.99! Gift Certificates will be available for purchase from our website or in the spa. Make sure to select “Services” once you are on the Gift Certificates page of our website.
- Visit our beautiful spa boutique for any last minute gift shopping you may have to finish! We have a wide variety of products and gift items that are sure to please everyone on your gift list.
- Our “Dear Santa” package is still available! Take advantage of this wonderful package that includes a Spa Facial, One Hour Body Massage, and a Spa Manciure for $170.00 including gratuity! Visit kaffeesgardenspa.com to purchase the package.
From all of us at Kaffee’s Garden Spa, we wish all of you a Happy and Healthy Holiday!!
This year ask Santa for one of everything on the menu at Kaffee’s Garden Spa. Okay, well how about just your favorites: Facial, Massage, and Manicure! We have something for everyone on your gift list. Come in to our beautiful Spa Boutique and choose from a wide selection of products and gift items. Gift Certificates are available for purchase online from $25 and up. We also have a variety of packages available for purchase online or at the Spa!
Walk-In Wednesday equals savings! Starting Wednesday November 9, 2011 we will be offering our nail services for a discounted price every Wednesday. Call ahead and book an appointment or just walk-in! 561-833-4438
- Mani/Pedi: $50 (Regularly $70)
- Manicure: $15 (Regularly $20)
- Pedicure: $40 (Regularly $50)
A new alliance has been formed between Kaffee’s Garden Spa and the Arthur Marshall Foundation called “Sustainable Beauty” whereby both organizations strive to sustain natural beauty.
The Marshall Foundation sustains the beauty of the Florida Everglades and provides educational programs to school age children in Palm Beach County. Likewise, Kaffee’s Garden Spa sustains the beauty of the body by using botanically based products and therapies.
We believe in the power of spa therapies to enhance the quality of life by providing relaxation and access to knowledge of natural healing essences which lead to the experience of well-being. To thrive and flourish, our physical health is interdependent on the health of our environment.
The health of Florida’s environment is at the core of the mission of The Marshall Foundation. It is the only non profit organization in South Florida that offers hands-on learning opportunities in Everglades restoration which means YOUR MONEY IS GOING TO A GOOD CAUSE. Read more about The Marshall Foundation.
- From October 15-January 15, purchase a NEW illuminating Jurlique Peel facial and we’ll donate 10% (Introductory price of $100 until 11/15/11)
- From October 15-January 15, purchase organic Jurlique skin care products and we’ll donate 10%
- From October 15-January 15, purchase gift certificates on our online store called Marshall Foundation certificates and we’ll donate 15%
Please note that these certificates can be used on full priced product and services only.
Monthly Ritual Series
The following is a note from Minx with detail and dates for an exciting new program that will be offered at the Kaffee’s Garden Spa.
I want to share about a new program I will be offering. Last year, as part of our WomanCircle Series, we enjoyed an evening using rituals as a potent tool for declaring and empowering our intentions. Kaffee asked if we could have several of these during the season that would be open to anyone who would like to sign up for just one WomanCircle experience rather than the series. I created a list of possibilities for the year and invite you to take a look at the list below and consider joining us for one (or many) of these evenings.
Minx Boren MCC
“Ritual is the act of sanctifying action –
even ordinary actions – so that it has meaning:
I can light a candle because I need the light
or because the candle represents the light I need.”
» Christina Baldwin, Life’s Companion
It is not that our lives lack ritual but rather that most rituals have lost their meaning and shifted into the realm of the ordinary. Without the thoughtfulness of purpose, a ritual becomes mere routine. We trivialize so many opportunities for depth and connection by performing our actions out of habit rather than with conviction and reverence – everything from birthday cards and gifts to religious rituals and personal celebrations performed by rote lose their meaning and their magic.
Ritual is a way of making potent and powerful what would otherwise be nothing more than everyday activity. It delineates a shift in consciousness and imbues our actions with a special kind of energy. The enactment of empowering and inspiring rituals, performed alone or in groups, can provide a different perspective from which to view and celebrate the fullness of our lives.
Join master certified Coach Minx Boren for one or many WomanCircle experiences and discover for yourself the magic and power of ritual.
- Oct. 12th Accepting Abundance (at 6:30 p.m.)
- Nov. 21st Offering Gratitude
- Dec. 19th Completions and Commitments
- Jan. 16th Attending to our Intentions
- Feb. 20th Opening our Heartedness
- March 19th Taking Great (Self) Care
- April 16th Springing Forward
- May 21st Tending and Replenishing
- Summer (TBA) Deep Play
Where: Kaffee’s Garden Spa – 4100 South Dixie Hwy, West Palm Beach (just south of Southern)
Time: 3rd Monday of the month 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. (except Weds Oct. 12th @ 6:30 p.m.)
Cost: $27 for each evening / all 9 for $200 Call the Spa to reserve a spot 561-833-4483