A HIMALAYAN SALT STONE BODY TREATMENT
Our full body Himalayan Salt Stone Treatment relaxes as it balances the central nervous system. We use hand carved salt crystals from one of the most pristine environments in the world – salt caves deep below the Himalayan Mountains. This body treatment combines various Swedish massage techniques, thermal therapy and salt the…rapy. The salt stones are warmed in a beautiful Salt Crystal Lamp bowl and are used on strategic points and in specific combinations to balance the body’s energy pathways and electromagnetic field. This results in very deep relaxation, improved sleep and reduced inflammation in addition to mild detoxification and mild skin exfoliation.
One 75 minute Salt of the Earth Treatment: $110.00
LIMITED INTRODUCTORY OFFER: Now thru the month of July TRY IT FIRST TIME $95.00
The Scout Guide Palm Beach rang me up the other day for a quick question and answer session. What came to me immediately is what you will see below. It was an interesting exercise and revealing for me as well! The mind is a fascinating possession that can hide facts and memories from us until they accessed for a purpose. I understand that listening to what comes out of mouths can tell us a lot about our feelings. It is just not that often to see those words in written form. I got to know a little about myself from this exchange. So is a question/answer session a healthy way to take an inventory of where we are and what we are thinking? I think so!
NAME: Kaffee Keldie
OCCUPATION: Business owner; Aesthetician at heart
PALM BEACH LOCAL SINCE: 1986
1. A favorite indulgence: Going for a swim in the ocean.
2. An unmissable element of a perfect day: Spending quality time with the people I love. Also, I’m a dedicated bather and have taken a bath every day for years. It’s a must!
3. A memorable food experience: I was in Sydney [Australia] visiting my husband’s family, and we went to a restaurant that was at the top of a building downtown. The restaurant rotated 360 degrees giving a magnificent view of the city.
4. The greatest surprise of your life: The longevity and success of my career.
5. The color you are least likely to have at home and why: Red because it is too stimulating. I believe your home is your refuge and where you go to regenerate, so I choose very healing and soothing colors for my house.
6. An irritation: Rude people and those who do not take into consideration the feelings of others. Also, cruelty to animals and to the environment.
7. The best advice you’ve ever received: When I first acquired my business, I was very nervous and my dad told me, “You have to start somewhere. Just start building and your clients will grow with you.”
8. Your daily uniform: I actually do wear a uniform! When I do treatments, I wear a white smock and black pants.
9. A goal outstanding: It still hasn’t come to me what I will do when I retire. I’m curious about what life will bring once my professional career comes to an end.
10. New York or L.A.: At this moment, I must say L.A. I love both, but I used to live in Southern California, and one of my closest friends lives there and I am just missing her right now.
11. The Alps or The Maldives: The Alps
12. A must-have travel item: My skin care regimen
13. A Palm Beach hidden gem: Grassy Waters, which is a public park off of Northlake Blvd.
14. If you didn’t have to work today, you would: Be spending time with my husband and joining him for a swim in the ocean.
15. Apart from the obvious, an essential work tool: My hands are my greatest tool. Another great tool would be the LED panel light we have at the spa. It is a medical-grade device that has profound benefits for regenerating the skin.
16. The project you are most proud of: My facility as a whole. I love that we have created a community where people feel relaxed as soon as they walk in the door.
17. An important source of inspiration: There are many people in the industry who inspire me, but knowing I have made a difference with my clients is what keeps me going.
18. Success is: Peace of mind
19. The question I haven’t asked, but should have: What influenced you to get into the business? Answer: Growing up my family moved a number of times and to some very interesting places. Arizona is where we resided for a great deal of my childhood, and I really believe that living there formed my approach to life. I identify with the Southwest and the philosophy of the Native Americans. Their appreciation and love of the Earth is something that was instilled in me early on. I was taught about botanicals and their effect and power on the body and mind. After that, I was intrigued by botanicals and how they benefit the skin.
20. Where are you going next? Professionally, I will be taking the next steps to improve the spa and to make it a better experience for my clients. Personally, I want to make a commitment to start practicing yoga on a daily basis.
TELL KAFFEE SCOUT SENT YOU!
KAFFEE’S GARDEN SPA
4100 S. Dixie Hwy.
West Palm Beach, FL
As appeared on The Scout Guide Palm Beach Blog Feb 2014 – Capturing the Best of Local
I had the pleasure of writing a guest blog for The Scout Guide recently and wanted to post it here on our blog for those of you who have not seen it yet.
KAFFEE KELDIE GUEST BLOGS
Are you looking for a great spa experience? The first way you can tell if you’re going to have a great spa experience is to observe how you and other customers are treated. Look around to make sure all employees are treating their clients with respect. Before you book a treatment, you can ask to take a tour to make sure the spa is clean, has pleasant surroundings, “good energy” and is sanitary.
7 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN A GREAT SPA EXPERIENCE
1. The therapist should be professional, courteous, pleasant and cleanly dressed.
2. The treatment should start on time. Therapists should wash their hands before they touch you.
3. Therapists should do an initial consultation to determine your needs and objectives for the visit. Whether it is to simply relax or if you have specific concerns, a good therapist will help you address those concerns. She should then follow your lead in terms of how much talk occurs during the session.
4. For a great spa experience, massage therapists should be sensitive to the kind of touch you want in terms of pressure. There should never be a sexual quality to their touch.
5. You should not be left alone during body wraps, facials. Some spas do this, but the best practice is for the therapist to be with the client at all times, enhancing the service and ensuring your safety.
6. Estheticians should perform an analysis of your skin, give you information regarding its condition and explain how she can improve it during the treatment. There should be discussion about your home skin-care routine and suggestions offered to sustain the benefits of your visit, but you should not feel pressured to buy products.
7. You should feel free to ask questions before, during and after your treatment.
A great spa experience should leave you feeling transported to a state of relaxation. It should engage all the senses, including smell, with therapeutic essential oils, known as Aromatherapy, and the sense of hearing with soothing sounds, which assist in balancing the body and clearing the mind.
This is the experience that awaits you at the best kept “Spa secret” in West Palm Beach, Kaffee’s Garden Spa! (Maybe we are not so secret, now that we have been Scouted!) Since 1998 we have been offering quality care for the skin, body, nails and hair. You will find a comprehensive menu of beauty services like natural manicures and pedicures and organic hair color in the Garden Salon as well as facial treatments for every condition from acne to anti aging. Our staff of licensed Aestheticians use their skills and expert knowledge, along with the power of professional products, Dermalogica and Jurlique and state of the art devices to make remarkable improvement to our clients complexions. The body therapy department offers a wide range of massage modalities including Reflexology, Deep Tissue, and Swedish. We are dedicated to not just giving you a great spa experience but we hope to extend stress reduction and improved wellness beyond the spa with products from our Spa Lover’s Boutique.
As an introductory visit to the Garden Spa we suggest our Garden Duo which is a 1 hour Body Massage and our signature Spa Facial. 2 hours of Great Spa Experience!
KAFFEE’S GARDEN SPA
4100 S. Dixie Hwy
West Palm Beach, FL
Welcome to 2014. Wow, a new year already and we’re excited about Valentine’s Day being right around the corner.
This year we chose to celebrate happy couples by creating a unique environment for loved ones to indulge in. At Kaffee’s Garden Spa we are setting the bar for the boutique spa experience this Valentine’s. You’ll leave refreshed and renewed oh and probably smelling like minty chocolate oil and roses.
Our Valentine’s Spa Packages Include
Renew the Love Rose Facial - a one hour botanical rose Jurlique facial that includes gratuity and a Jurlique Rose Balm for $130
Feel the Love Massage – a 75 minute dry bush and therapeutic Chocolate Mint Oil full body massage that includes a dry busy and gratuity for $115
True Love Duo - combine the “Feel the Love Massage” and “Renew the Love Rose Facial”plus the natural body brush, Jurlique Rose Balm and gratuity for $200
15% Off Top Selling Garden Spa Products – Today Only
Enjoy the ease and convenience of shopping from your home or office and indulge your sense in these Top Selling garden spa products.
We’ve discovered some key items that our customers keep purchasing and we’re delighted to share the success and savings of these products.
Daily Microfoliant by Dermalogica
Special Cleansing Gel by Dermalogica
Rose Moisturizing Cream by Jurlique
Rosewater Balancing Mist by Jurlique
5 Best Gifts from our Spa Lovers Boutique
When it comes to buying gifts for your very special valentine, we know how hard it can be. So, the team here at Kaffee’s has made your job just a little bit easier by naming the 5 top gifts for Valentine’s this year.
- Passion Lipfixation from Jane Iredale
- Romance Aromatherapy Oil by Aromandina
- Rosewater by Jurlique
- Soaprocks in Red or White & Gold
- Cupcake Bath Fizzies by Feeling Smitten
- BONUS – Cherry Chocolate Rose Facial Delight (75 minutes of tantalizing chocolate facial)
Stop in and have a look around our Spa Lovers Boutique or check out our Valentine’s Day Spa Packages.
Best Valentine’s Day Spa Package Yet!
Couples, come celebrate your love and affection together in the relaxing and welcoming ambiance of our Couples Room for a delightful indulgence of a full body massage with essential oils.
Couples massages will include a Chocolate Facial Mask making your faces oh so kissable after we’re complete.
Each session will be finished with a side by side Spa Pedicure complete with a warm aromatherapy foot bath as well as a nail buff for the guys and toe polish for the gals.
Valentine Package - $315.00 total including gratuity (click to purchase)
- One hour Couples Massage
- Chocolate Facial Mask
- Side by side Pedicure with a foot bath
- Nail buff (guys) and Toe polish (girls)